Last Update: 24.03.2023 07:17
What is a "cookie"?
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website and which the website stores on your computer or mobile device when you open it. Every time you visit a website, cookies are sent back to the website that recognizes the cookie.
A cookie does not immediately identify you as a specific person. Cookies act as a memory for a particular website, allowing it to remember your computer the next time you visit the website, including cookies that remember your settings and the ones that are used for your convenience. For more information about cookies and how to manage or delete them, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Type of Cookies
Our website uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies – These are temporary cookies that only work when a computer user logs on to a website (or, more precisely, until the user leaves the website and closes the browser). Session cookies help our site remember what the user did on the previous page, thus eliminating the need to re-enter information.
- Persistent cookies – These cookies are stored on the visitor’s computer after visiting our website. These cookies allow us to identify you as a unique visitor (storing information in a random number format). How long cookies are stored on a user’s computer depends on the type of cookie.
- First-party cookies – These cookies are set by the website the user is visiting – the website that is displayed in the “URL” box.
- Third-party cookies – These cookies are set by the domain (other than the one visited by the user), for example, casino-latvija.com uses Google cookies for ads and optimizing marketing communications.
Google Analytics on our site contains cookies created by Google Corporation. The purpose of using Google Analytics cookies is to improve the quality of the content on the casino-latvija.com website and to adapt the content to the needs of the users. You can learn more about the Google Analytics Terms here: https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/us/.
- If you wish to restrict or block cookies on our site or on any other site, you may do so by changing your web browser settings. Use your browser’s “Help” section to learn more. For information on how to delete cookies from your mobile phone’s browser, please read the user guide for your device.
- You can control and delete cookies if you wish. More information here: aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies from your computer and you can set browsers to block the installation of cookies on your computer. However, in this case, you’ll still need to manually adjust your settings each time you visit the site. Additionally, some services and features may not be available.
Do I have to worry that the casino site may pass sensitive data to third parties through cookies?
Information will not be passed on without your acceptance. The information that may be transferred is not sensitive, is for analytical purposes, and you are informed of this.
Can I opt-out of cookies altogether?
Unfortunately, if you do not accept cookies, most of the time there will be features that will not work or will not work properly.
If I don't want cookies that collect data to send them for analytics, can I disable them?
Yes. You can find instructions on how to deactivate these cookies in the text.
If I continue to use the site without clicking the ''I accept cookies'' button, what happens?
Subscribe to get news & special offers
Your e-mail will be safely stored and won't be used to send SPAM
© 2022 Casino-latvija.com | All Rights Reserved