Collecting Personal Data
The following personal data is collected:
- All information you provide to us when filling out the account registration form, as well as any other additional information you may provide through the website or email (for example, first and last name, date of birth, email address, phone number);
- Correspondence with us via the website, email, live chat or other communication methods;
Online casinos may request the following data:
- A player’s transaction history from the website or other communication methods;
- Information on data traffic;
- Any other documents and evidence that we may reasonably request to verify your account, process deposits or payouts, and check whether fraud has been committed;
Processing Personal Data Collected
Casinos process personal information collected from you to provide services. Data processing purposes are listed down below:
- For betting and transaction processing purposes, including the use of online payment systems, e.g. credit cards;
- To provide games and other support services required on the website;
- For account creation and maintenance purposes;
- To perform necessary verification checks;
- To inform customers of all promotional offers, including those of selected business partners, associates, and affiliates, if they opt-in to a newsletter at the registration stage.
- To comply with legal obligations, including compliance with the anti-money laundering (AML) and combating the financing of terrorism (CFT) laws;
- To prevent fraud, abuse of rules, money laundering, and other illegal or unregulated gambling activities, as well as to monitor and investigate transactions;
- Taking polls is not mandatory and you can always opt out. The assessment of market polls facilitates customer trend analysis;
- For statistical analysis purposes and to study the data collected.
If you choose to receive promotional material, your personal information (including your email address and phone number) may be used to send marketing notifications about products, services, and promotions.
Obtaining Personal Data
We do not collect your personal information without prior notification. However, we can automatically collect certain personal data if you provide such information while using our services and interacting with us.
Personal Data Disclosure
If Casino-latvija.com or an online casino become aware that a customer has engaged in a fraudulent activity, for example, game manipulation, payment fraud, providing fake personal data, money laundering, using stolen credit cards, etc., the Company reserves the right to disclose the customer’s personal data to third parties or make it publicly available.
Personal Data Safety
The website is committed to providing customers with 100% secure services to ensure that data is not stolen, lost or abused. We utilise the latest technological advancements to guarantee personal data safety to all users.
We can share the information you provide with other organisations of the same group and our business partners. These include our parent company, their parent company, and all subsidiaries of these companies, as well as other companies we work with and enter into the necessary contracts.
Our employees who have access to players’ personal information or are associated with it in any way have signed confidentiality agreements to ensure the confidential handling of personal data in accordance with applicable gambling, data protection, and privacy laws.
Data Disclosure to Third Parties
Your personal information is not sold or passed on to third parties. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or regulations. Suppose we consider it necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the company, its customers or third parties. In that case, we may disclose your personal information to a regulatory or law enforcement authority.
Personal information can be disclosed to third parties only in the following circumstances:
- If required by law;
- To fulfill obligations imposed by relevant licensing and regulatory authorities (legal and regulatory obligations), and to comply with any other obligations and responsibilities dictated by other applicable laws and regulators in other jurisdictions;
- To protect the safety of the company, players, or other individuals, to investigate fraud or to respond to a government request where the company deems such disclosure necessary;
- To perform our activities if our marketing providers need data;
- Disclosed to a third party with a customer’s prior consent.
In addition to the above, we can also disclose personal data if we acquire a new company. If any changes occur in the company’s structure, for example, mergers, acquisitions or partial acquisitions, it is anticipated that our customers’ personal data will be incorporated in the sale or transfer process.
Once your account is deactivated, we will retain your personal data for the statutory period. Such data will only be used if requested by competent authorities for financial and tax return purposes, investigation of fraud, money laundering or other illegal activities.
Please bear in mind that, in accordance with the rules of licensed gambling of the European Union jurisdictions, personal data provided upon registration and all data submitted over the account’s life course, must be retained for at least five (5) years after the last transaction or account deactivation. Therefore, requests to delete data before this deadline cannot be accepted.
We hereby certify that, when collecting and processing your personal data to manage your account, we are bound by strict legal norms on the protection of personal data. A player account can be only accessed with a unique player ID and password. Two-factor authentication (2FA) can be set up as an additional measure to prevent unauthorised use of the account. It is the responsibility of every user to maintain the confidentiality of their registration data and ensure it cannot be accessed by others.
You can always get in touch with us in relation to this policy:
- To confirm your personal information collected is accurate;
- To learn how we use your personal information;
- To update or correct any information that you have provided to us.
Was this page helpful?
This page hasnt been rated yet - help others by sharing your opinion