Most Popular Roulette Casinos
Casino Roulette and Its History
Roulette is one of the most popular casino games in the world, first appearing in France in the 18th century, and has not changed much since then. The word “roulette” is translated from French meaning “small wheel”.
The game also has a different name – “Devil’s Wheel”, because the sum of all the numbers makes up the devil’s 666. Despite this frightening feature, players consider roulette one of the most exciting and simple games. This is partly because roulette looks more reliable than other casino games, as the lucky numbers fall out entirely at random and do not depend on the dealer or mathematical algorithms.
Initially, roulette had 36 sections with numbers from 1 to 36. When roulette first appeared in the United States, an additional thirty-eight division was added – double zero, which actually doubled the casino’s profits. But, this did not affect the players’ chances of winning at roulette.
How To Play Roulette Online?
Roulette has proven to be a timeless classic. With its mix of skill and luck, it appeals to players of all levels, making it one of the most popular casino games. To get in on the action, first select a reputable online casino. Once logged in, you can choose from the array of versions available. Each offers different table limits which dictate how much you are able to bet per number or group of numbers. There are also a range of other betting options that provide an exciting and accessible experience. It’s no surprise that roulette has long been iconic within casinos, and now in the virtual realm as well.
Choose an online casino that offers roulette.
Playing roulette at an online casino can be a thrilling experience, but it also requires caution. It's important to choose an online casino that is licensed and regulated by a reputable gambling commission in order to ensure that your funds are protected.
Create an account within that casino.
After you've found the right casino, you can create an account and deposit money with ease, as most Latvian casinos allow for multiple payment methods. Take your time investigating the options before signing up - this will help to ensure that your playing experience will be successful and secure!
Choose an amount of the bet.
Once you have chosen the amount for your bet in roulette, it is time to place the bet on the table.
Make your bet.
You can make bets in different ways, such as choosing a number from 1 to 18 or 19 to 36.
Wait for the wheel to spin.
After all bets have been placed, the dealer will spin the wheel and drop the ball into it. The ball will eventually land in one of the numbered pockets and this will determine which bet wins. This can be a thrilling part of roulette and it’s important to choose an amount that suits you before playing.
Online roulette and live roulette are multiplayer games. The main rule of roulette is to guess which of the sections the ball will fall into. When the roulette wheel rotates, bets are made by placing chips in sections with numbers, lines, a combination of two digits, a group, a color. When choosing a casino game such as roulette, you should be aware that there are internal and external bets:
- “Straight Bet” – a normal roulette bet per number, including the zero section;
- “Split Bet” – the bet can be placed on two adjacent numbers, including the zero section;
- “Street Bet” – an online roulette bet that is placed on three numbers in one column, the zero section may not be included;
- “Trio” – a bet on three numbers, such as 0-1-2 and 0-2-3;
- “Corner Bet” – a bet on four adjacent numbers;
- “Basket” – a bet on a certain combination of numbers 0-1-2-3.
- “Column Bet” – a bet on 12 figures in one line;
- “Dozen” – a bet in one of the possible ranges: from 1 to 12; from 13 to 25 or from 25 to 36;
- “Snake” – bet on the following numbers: 1-5-9-12-14-16-19-23-27-30-32-34. If you look closely at the placement of all the numbers, it’s clear why this bet is called a “snake.” However, keep in mind that this rate will not be available at all casinos;
- “Even / Odd” or “Red / Black” or “Low / High” – from 1 to 18, or from 19 to 36. Usually, the amount of winnings on such bets is equal to the amount of the bets placed, it is called “Even Money”.
When playing online casino roulette or real roulette, players place bets competing with the casino and not with other players at the table. As you can see, the stakes vary and you can find the one that suits you best, but like any other game, it must be based on the rules of roulette.
Roulette Strategy or Why Do Players Lose?
Many regular online roulette players still cannot understand the exact rules of roulette and suffer losses as a result. Here are the most common mistakes made by players:
- Changing roulette strategy in the middle of the game. When playing online roulette or real roulette without a strategy, you will gain nothing but failure and loss;
- Loss of patience. If you have chosen a roulette strategy, be patient and analyze each round of the game;
- Fear of taking risks. It’s not about daring, it’s about lack of it – that’s what limits players to betting big. This does not mean that when you play roulette for the first time, you have to bet all your money, remember the first point in the list;
- The wrong casino roulette strategy has been chosen. Most failures occur when a player chooses game tactics that are not appropriate. To avoid big losses, we recommend trying your skills at free casino roulette before playing for real money.
Roulette Odds Table
There is a myth that online roulette uses mathematical algorithms for the benefit of the casino. However, it is not true, the chances of winning at a real casino and online are identical. If you do not trust online roulette, choose to play Live Roulette with dealers. This way, you will protect yourself from any possible fraud on the part of the casino.
|Type of Bet||Internal/External Bet||Odds||Win % American Roulette||Win % European Roulette|
|Five Number Bet||Internal||6:1||13.2%||–|
Casino Roulette - Which Type to Choose?
|Type of Roulette||Differences|
|European Roulette||Roulette consists of 37 sections with numbers from 1 to 26 and an additional zero sector.|
|American Roulette||Roulette has 38 sections with numbers from 1 to 36 and additional zero and double zero sectors.|
|French Roulette||37 sections with numbers from 1 to 36 and an additional zero sector. The main difference is the “La Partage” condition – the player receives half of the bet if the zero sector falls. This type of casino roulette is similar to European roulette.|
If you have a choice – whether to choose to play online roulette with one zero section, or online roulette with two zero sections, then definitely choose roulette with one zero section. Why choose European roulette? One zero section gives a 2.7% advantage to casinos, while a double zero section gives a 5.26% advantage, as does a lower chance for you as a player to get winnings by playing roulette online.
The article comes from a number of reliable and high-quality sources of information. This article uses the following sources of information:
The article complies with the editorial principles of Casino-latvija.com. In case of inaccuracies and uncertainties, please contact the editorial using the following contact form.
Was this page helpful?
This page hasnt been rated yet - help others by sharing your opinion